1. ACCA Exam Structure
There are a total of 13 papers in the ACCA exam and an Ethics and Professional Skills Module (EPSM) which the students must take to achieve the ACCA Qualification. The first 4 papers are On-Demand Exams and can be taken in the nearest CBE (Computer Based Exam Centers Approved by ACCA) whenever you are ready. From the 5th paper onwards until the 13th paper, exams can be taken in 4 exam sessions in a year – March, June, September, or December – giving the student great flexibility and choice of when to appear for the exams.
A maximum of four exams per exam session and a maximum of eight different exams each calendar year can be attempted in a modular fashion. Typically it can take about 2 – 3 years to qualify for all these exams but it can be done within as little as 6 months too if you can avail of exemptions. Click here to check your exemptions.
To know everything about ACCA exams watch the below video:
Continue reading to know more about the timetable, exam fees, method, tips & tricks for the exam day-
2. ACCA Timetable
Planning and preparation are key when it comes to your ACCA exams. Therefore, it’s crucial that you know the exam timetable and important deadlines so you can work backward.
June 2022 Exam Sessions
|Early exam entry opening date||8th February 2022|
|Standard exam entry deadline||2nd August 2022|
|Late exam entry deadline||9th May 2022|
|Exam dates||6th – 10th June 2022|
|Exam results||18th July 2022|
June 2022 Exam Timetable
Center-based exam timetables
June 2022 – ACCA exams* (6-10 June)
September 2022 Exam Sessions
|Early exam entry opening date||10th May 2022|
|Early exam entry deadline date||1st August 2022|
|Late exam entry deadline||8th August 2022|
|Exam dates||5th – 9th September 2022|
|Exam results||17th October 2022|
September 2022 – ACCA Exams (5th – 9th)
To get a free AI-enabled study plan to prepare better for your exams
December 2022 Exam Sessions
|Early exam entry opening date||9th August 2022|
|Standard exam entry deadline||31st October 2022|
|Late exam entry deadline||7th November 2022|
|Exam dates||5th – 9th December 2022|
|Exam results||13th December 2022|
December 2022 Exam Timetable – will be uploaded soon
Download the ACCA wall planner for 2022 exam sessions
3. ACCA Fees
When you start the ACCA qualification, typically there are 4 fee components that you need to be aware of.
- The initial registration fee which is usually £ 30
- Exam fees. You can expect to pay anywhere between £84 being the least and £ 216 being the highest per paper
- If you claim an exemption in any paper, you need to pay an exemption fee which usually equals the actual exam fees of that paper. However, being approved learning partners of ACCA, we have the benefit of heavy discounts on these fees which we pass on to students. Get in touch with us to claim these discounts in exemption fees (Counsellor: 9320007893)
- Annual Subscription fees which typically is £ 112 per annum
- Coaching fees paid you to Approved Learning Provider in local currency
To learn more about total cost to do ACCA watch the below video:
To view the current price list for details of fees and charges
4. Method Of Exams
Your exam can be taken by either the on-demand CBE or session CBE method. There are some important differences between both the exam methods such as their availability, exam structure, and how to book the exam. Your location will also determine whether you can take these exams at an exam center or as a remotely invigilated exam.
Visit the exam method page to find out more information
about what method each exam can be taken by
a. On-Demand CBE
All Applied Knowledge exams and some Corporate and Business Law (LW) variant exams are offered by on-demand CBEs. If you’re looking to book an on-demand CBE, you’ll need to either contact a test center directly or use ACCA’s remote on-demand CBE booking service.
Here’s the link to the list of CBE Centers across the country
On-demand CBEs, whether you take them at one of the exam centers or remotely, allow for flexibility in your studies as you can sit them at any time of the year. Further, your results are displayed immediately at the end of the exam and uploaded to your account within 72 hours.
b. Session CBE
For all the other exams, you will have to book the exam from the myACCA section of the website. Once you have booked an exam, you can view the booking details and cancel or amend the booking. Any changes or cancellations to an exam booking must be made before the standard entry deadline and your exam fee will be credited to your account.
To know more about remote exams
5. Tips For The Exam Day
- An Examination Attendance Docket will be made available to you from the myACCA section of the website. This includes a timetable of all the exams that you are registered for; details of the desk that has been assigned to you for each paper; and the address of your exam center. The docket will be collected by the supervisor during your exam to record the attendance. If you have any other exam during the session, the docket shall be returned to you.
- The Examination Attendance Docket also details important exam regulations and guidelines. You should read these carefully to familiarise yourself with the exam procedure and what equipment you are allowed to take with you during the exams.
- Please take some form of official photographic ids, such as a valid passport, driving license, or national identity card. This will be checked during the exam together with your exam docket to confirm your identity.
- You should try to arrive at the exam center about 30 minutes before the start of the exam. This will give you time to relax and prepare yourself.